instagram

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

License Plate of the Day: Forecast Edition

shynbrt

Thanks to Will Campbell for sending in this pic, which he hopes may serve as a forecast for this Saturday's Great Los Angeles Walk. (The truth is it will be partly cloudy -- but that may actually make for better walking conditions!) He writes:

Whilst pedaling to a Jefferson Park appointment yesterday from Silver Lake, I ended up behind a sporty Audi near La Brea and Wilshire with a personalized plate that my handlebar cam snapped (see attached). I had to submit it to you because I believe it serves as a pronouncement of what the sun will be doing this Saturday for your Great LA Walk. I look forward to seeing you then!


Indeed, hope to see Will and all of you this Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.