instagram

Thursday, August 7, 2003

Arnold (Drummond) vs. Arnold (Schwarzenegger)
OK, one more thing about Gary Coleman's awe-inspiring run for governor: It frightens me just a bit that, as of now, I know more about Coleman's platform than I do Schwarzenegger's.

Coleman, for example, is pushing for a flat state tax: "This is the entertainment capital, one of the richest statest states in the union. Why not have a flat tax? Why are we trying to tax businesses out of California?"

Here's Coleman on energy: "Along with solving the California power crisis, I want to start building more windmill farms."

And on the business climate: "California is the most legislated state in the nation. That's not very inviting to IBM and Xerox and Ford. I would definitely have a panel of professionals, legal people working on changing that."

I'll I can say is... Todd Bridges for Lt. Governor!

No comments: