instagram

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Restraining Order Corner

Ever wonder what's in the bank accounts of TV's "Friends"? Maria almost found out Friday, as she headed toward the new Borders Books & Music at Sunset and Vine.

Maria walked right past David Schwimmer, who was in line to use the Wells Fargo ATM. Schwimmer was hanging out with buddy and actor Joey Slotnick ("The Single Guy"). Schwimmer? In line to use an ATM? Don't all those guys just sweat money by now?

Meantime, at lunch Friday at the Beverly Wilshire -- the unofficial William Morris cafeteria -- I looked up from our table and made eye contact with Al Pacino. Yup, for a brief moment, I was engaged in a staring contest with Scarface. But it didn't last long. I lost, turning away after Pacino gave me one of those "Who the hell are you, and why are you lookin' at me?" stares.

No comments: