instagram

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Chopper Journalism




Loyal reader Dana writes about an interesting job lead sent to her by CareerBuilder the other day:

Due to my eternal hunt for better employment, I get job searches emailed to me daily from CareerBuilder.com. Today, somehow they matched me to this:

US-CA-Los Angeles
Helicopter Traffic Reporter
Tribune Company


So does this mean that KTLA is hard up for a replacement for Jennifer York? I'm unsure how many unemployed helicopter traffic reporters check out the typical job sites, but best of luck to them. And you'd think there would be a short list for his sort of thing--at the very least, they could hire someone away from UPN.

By the way, I love your blog.


Thanks, Dana... yup, indeed, Tribune has posted Jennifer York's job on its CareerBuilder site (which it runs with Gannett and Knight-Ridder).

For all you budding helicopter reporters, the listing can be found here. Start practicing by watching and narrating old tapes of "World's Wildest Police Chases."

No comments: