instagram

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

E-mail of the Day: First Supermodel Edition



Can't keep a good Janice Dickinson fan down, as my colleague Denise found out. Ex-"America's Next Top Model" judge Dickinson -- the self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel" -- is starring in a new show for Oxygen, and one superfan is ready:

Hello, my name is (name withheld) and hope to become the next top high fashion male model out there. I am very qualified and know in my heart this is what I was put on this earth to do, while I'm young anyways.

I need your help because I read your article about Janice Dickinson's upcoming reality t.v. show and need any extra information I cannot find about it on the internet such as audition related topics etc. She has been my ultimate role model and idol for years and I feel this is a sign from God that's meant to be.

I'm not one of those models out to make money and spend it all on myself. That is where I differ with most people. I seriously want to become the next Oprah or somewhere along those lines doing everything in my power once I'm financially secure and famous to change the world day by day. There are SOO many people out there that have it way worse off than me and I think being born in America is such a privilige people take for granted. Well, thank you for reading my letter.

Again, if you could help me out in any way I would owe everything to you. My portfolio is already made, as well as my letters to Janice and each top modeling agency around America.

Zoolander lives!

No comments: