instagram

Friday, November 10, 2006

Spam of the Day: Murphy Brown Wants to Share Her Fortune With Me



Guess Murphy invested her "F.Y.I." money wisely -- I'm off to make some money with Jim Dial's old newsmagazine partner! From a recent e-mail:

Dear Faithful One,

I am Mr Murphy Brown, I have a business proposal that worth FOURTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ( US$14MILLION).I will give you more details if you reply me back. Please reply my mail as quick as you can because I have a hectic time with my wife.

Your urgent reply is highly needed. Reply me through my E-mail: mrmurphy_brown021@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks and God bless you in aboundant as you reply back.
Murphy Brown.
Tel. (+44) 704 011 2411

Mr. Murphy Brown? Is that Eldin the painter? And you gotta love this line: Please reply my mail as quick as you can because I have a hectic time with my wife. And they say Borat isn't real.

No comments: