instagram

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Help Rename "Hawaiian Eye"



It's been a long time coming, but "Hawaiian Eye" is finally moving to a more marquee spot on 88.5 KCSN!

Starting next week, I'll be spinning island tunes from 9 p.m. to midnight each Friday night. (You know, "Aloha Friday.") With the potential for more listeners, I'm also going to be throwing in a few more surf and island tunes from other parts of the world as well.

Also, with so many changes, I thought it was time to come up with a broader, more catchy title for the show. So I'm throwing it open to you: What should the show be titled? Should "Island" be in the name? ("Island Style"? "Island Rhythm"? C'mon, let's come up with something better!) Should it be a song title, which could then double as the theme song? (That's why I used "Hawaiian Eye" in the first place -- I used the old TV show theme.)

If I choose your entry, you'll get a cool prize. Not sure what it is yet, but it will be cool. Probably.

No comments: