instagram

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Maria's Thursday Three

1. Starving Artist Mondays at Luna Park: I stumbled on this nice find on a random Monday night out with a friend: The prix fixe dinner offer at Luna Park. For $18 you get a choice of appetizer (I picked the goat cheese fondue with apples and bread), entree (salmon with lentils) and dessert (build-it-yourself smores)-- a pretty good deal, and a nice spot to catch up with an old friend.

2. Sweet Potato Fries of Love: The sweet potato fries are back in the freezer aisles at Trader Joe's! I longingly search for them in the freezer every time I go to TJ's, but the item went missing for a few years. The fries are back! I quickly picked up two bags in my excitement.

3. Top Chef: A promising season premiere, with Bourdain back on the first episode. I'm not sure who I like yet but I always feel bad about the first person to go. One thing for sure, there's a whole lot of swearing going on this season.

No comments: