instagram

Friday, January 24, 2014

One Last Drink at MacLaren's: On The Set Of "How I Met Your Mother"

HIMYM

We've been fans and viewers of CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" from the very beginning. So when the Television Critics Association press tour featured a last call visit to the show's set -- and one last panel with cast members Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders and newcomer Cristin Milioti ("the mom"). But yes, the real treat was actually having a beer on the show's MacLaren's bar set -- and sitting in the booth where the characters are normally parked. I joined my friend Leslie (above) as series creators Craig Thomas and Carter Bays stood over us.

By the way, here's a quick trip down memory lane: The time I moderated a HIMYM panel in 2009.  Also: Here are Carter and Craig on the Writers Strike picket line in 2007.

"How I Met Your Mother" airs its final episode on Monday, March 31 at 8 p.m. with a one-hour series capper.

A few more shots from the set:


HIMYM

HIMYM

HIMYM

HIMYM

HIMYM

HIMYM

HIMYM

HIMYM

HIMYM

No comments: