instagram

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pimp My Schwarzengger Ride



Yes, that's our esteemed Governator making an appearance on MTV's "Pimp My Ride."

Ahnuld joins host Xzibit and the Pimp My Ride crew as they make over a 1965 Chevy Impala in order to make it more eco-friendly:

Schwarzenegger, Mad Mike and the crew of Pimp My Ride give the Impala an ecological make over on the show's season premiere, which takes place on Earth Day (Apr. 22).

"I would like to thank MTV and the entire Pimp My Ride crew for shining the spotlight on the importance of alternative fuels and the fight against global warming," Governor Schwarzenegger said in a statement. "I am very encouraged by the great potential in converting vehicles to run on biodiesel as a way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions," said Governor Schwarzenegger. "I am pleased that the power of MTV's message will reach an audience throughout California and the nation to reinforce the benefits of alternative-fuel vehicles and protecting our environment."

The special edition features the Impala getting an 800 horsepower Duramax diesel engine that will run on biodiesel fuel, educating viewers during the show about the benefits of ecological friendly cars.

Now, if they had only pimped Schwarzenegger's Hummers, and made those vehicles more eco-friendly. Oh well.

No comments: