instagram

Friday, December 14, 2007

Programming Note: "Attack of the Show" Goes Retro on Friday



I normally don't tell you about my TV appearances until after they air, so I can share a little video. But this one was too fun not to tell you about beforehand. On Friday's edition of signature G4 series "Attack of the Show," the entire episode (which was pre-taped) was produced and shot as if it were December 1987.

Yep, for a show like "AOTS," that means discussing things like Nintendo, "Robocop" and Windows 2.0 as if it's new stuff.

I appear in the "Loop" segment, discussing "current events" -- and yes, I'm dressed in the part. Think jean jacket with button pins, a pinkish shirt and sunglasses. And yes, I do slip in a few bonus, random 1987 mentions.

Check it out Friday night at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) and again at 11 p.m. ET (8 p.m. PT) on G4.

No comments: